Call Us : (800)1444 000 4040
Online gambling also called internet gambling can be defined as betting on the various possible outcomes that can cost your money. Seems risky right! Let’s get deeper into the topic. This is mainly for the persons who want to convert their time into money.
• Online gambling is often illegal because it is unauthorized by the government.
• Hence, at present, only the sites which are being regulated by PAGCOR(Phillippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation) are legal.
• As money is reaching the foot of the users with less effort, it is more and more addictive which makes the users bet continuously.
• Major threat :
• Fraud and cheating:
• Online gambling sites are constantly under the target of hackers. Sometimes they intentionally introduce viruses into our systems which steals our money and resourceful information. So, certain precautions must be taken while agreeing to the terms and conditions of the site.
• Have to bear the huge losses:
• In any game, generally, a player wins and the other players lose. So, the players except the winner have to bear the huge loss which results in the collapse of his/her’s entire career and family.
• Increasing the circulation of black money:
• Since the tax is unpaid by the user to the government the money used by them can be called black money.
• Increasing the number of users increases black money circulation.
• Since online gambling is highly addictive, many alternatives have been introduced.
• Installing a game and play it offline such as a casino.
• Using apps that act as a platform for playing against friends.
• Using apps that use no real money for play or uses virtual money such as coins for playing.
Hence, “Too much of anything is not good”. Hence limited usage of online gambling site (situs judi online) sites leads to a bright future and excess usage leads to doom.